Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Thoughts on a Tuesday

Just a few thoughts for the day:

--The 'Dancing w/the Stars' finale is tonight, and I really hope that Jennifer Grey doesn't win. I loved at her first, but as the season has progressed, she has started to get on my nerves. Don't get me wrong, she looks great, she dances great, but I think she should have stayed looking like Baby and skipped all the work. She doesn't even look like the same person we all fell in love with in 'Dirty Dancing'. I would be very happy if Kyle Massey or Bristol Palin won. I actually voted for Bristol. Don't judge.

--The New Kids on the Block & Backstreet Boys are touring together. I want to go! They are in Nashville in June. I think my sisters and I need to make a road trip. Instead of a bunch of screaming teenagers, it would be screaming thirty-somethings. Justin Bieber has nothing on NKOTB! Nothing, I say.

--Reese's Cups & Diet Coke are a great breakfast. I don't care what you say.

1 comment:

  1. Don't tell anyone, but we voted for Bristol just so people's heads would explode! I like Jennifer, but she's a dancer. I don't like Kyle (hated him on Cory in the House), but he's a dancer. Bristol? Not so much, but she has come so far since week 1. I always hate when they have non-dancers compete with people who have dance training.

    I will not be at NKOTB, however if you want Joey's autograph, I'll have my SIL see if she can get you one as he's her cousin.

    ReplyDelete