Sunday, November 7, 2010

It's just hair

Three weeks ago....

Yesterday!!
I have been debating for weeks (maybe even months) about chopping my hair off. It was dry, brittle, crunchy and just yucky. Earlier in the week, I made an appointment with my friend Kelly, who does great hair, and then spent the rest of the week looking online for a new 'do. I took several pictures to her, and this is what we came up with. Truthfully, it's a little shorter than I wanted, but I like it.
I had a little oops yesterday before my appointment. I colored it, and it was rather purple. Not sure what happened, I always color my hair. I don't know if it was a new brand, or a new color, or just my hair being screwy, but it was violet. It was okay for little pieces of color, but not all-over color. Luckily, Kelly had enough time to fix my hair disaster before cutting it.
I'm hoping I can fix it today and it will look cute. My worst fear is that I'll look like Justin Bieber!










No comments:

Post a Comment