Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Go Vote!!

Today, election season will come to an end. And, I couldn't be happier! The radio ads will end, the yard signs will go away, and hopefully the mud-slinging will come to an end, too. I've had my fill of political talk the past few weeks. I know it comes with the territory, I do work in county government for elected officials. Politics is the nature of the beast.
My boss is up for re-election, and I have several good friends that are seeking an elected position. I wish them all the best.
I did my duty and voted. I voted for who I like and who I think will do the best job. I wasn't swayed by the negative campaign ads, or office gossip. I don't vote for someone because of party representation. Even with all the negativity, I believe there are men and women who genuinely care about this county, this state, and even this country. We need to support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment