Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Review

Indiana Jones was just too cute. I think it was a great costume for Hankadoo. He had decided quite some time ago that he wanted to be Indiana Jones. His costume was complete with a whip, and a cool cargo pouch to store the candy. On Saturday, we went downtown for the Halloween fun. There's a costume contest, a hayride, a pumpkin drop, and then a walking ghost tour of the 'haunted' buildings downtown. Hank loves the Ghost Walk. I think it's his favorite part of Halloween. Well, besides the insane amount of candy that he collects Trick or Treating. I think there's enough candy at my house to feed a third-world country. Last night was actual Trick or Treat, and we gathered with friends at church for Trunk or Treat, before hitting the neighborhoods to score the big loot.

Joe and I went to a costume party on Friday. If given enough time, we would have been a little more original and creative than pirates. I'm already thinking of what we can dress as next year.

This is my friend Saundra. She and I were the oldest women at the party. We missed the memo to dress like a hooch! Our costumes actually covered our butt! We may be the old ladies of the group, but we're still smokin'...









1 comment:

  1. It's like the SATC episode where Miranda says how the only costume choices are sexy nurse or scary witch. There were mothers at our Fall Festival at school dressed in hoochy costumes. At.school. With their children. I don't think of it as flaunting what you've got, I think of it as a sad attempt to get attention.

    ReplyDelete