Tuesday, August 31, 2010

If it's not broke, well... I can fix that!

Last week, I borrowed my Dad's steam mop cleaner thingy. It worked great, until it stopped working! I don't know what I did to it, but it's broke. I swear, Mom & Dad are never going to let me borrow anything again. Last time, I borrowed something, it was a Crock-Pot..and I broke it, too. I replaced it, which wasn't a big deal. They needed a new one anyway. Theirs was old, and burnt everything. But, this time, it's different. Dad's precious Shark Portable Pro Steam Cleaner is fairly new. I think he bought it just a few months ago. And, I broke it. How do these things happen to me? It just stopped working. I didn't drop it, I didn't fill it to full. I can't even blame the kids, I'm the last one that used it.
I guess I'll go shop for a new one, and just hope he doesn't ask for it back until I get a replacement. I'll give him the new one, and a Post-It for the fridge that says, "If my oldest daughter ever asks to borrow anything again, tell her no!"

No comments:

Post a Comment