Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's just hair!!

I'm thinking about chopping my hair off! I've been trying to let it grow out, and I don't like it. I knew I'd do this. I always do when I try to let it grow. I get impatient. So, this time, to help with my being so impatient, I changed the color. I took it pretty light, and added some really blonde pieces. Still became impatient. So, I cut my bangs last week. That was a mistake. That didn't help anything. So now, I'm back to not liking my hair. It's flat. It's too much work. It's just blah. I need a change. I want a new, shorter, more volume 'do. I just don't know what kind of new, shorter, more volume 'do that I want! And, do I keep it light, or do I take it darker? I always take it darker for fall and winter. Do I stay with my "It's September, time to take the hair darker" routine that I've kept for several years now? I found a really pretty chocolate brown color with just a hint of red that I loved.
I've always had the attitude of: It's just hair--you can always cut it, it will always grow back, and there's always a bottle of color to fix it!

So, we'll see!

1 comment:

  1. You know how I am about a chocolate brown with a touch of red! I say go for it!

    ReplyDelete