Monday, August 23, 2010

Goodbye, Mr. Mom

Joe has gone back to work!

I know he really enjoyed being at home, spending the summer with the boys. I also know that he didn't enjoy my nagging about what could have/should have been done that day while I was at work. We had different ideas of what he and the boys would do during their summer vacations.

After the boys started school, Joe began looking for a job. And, luckily, something came about. He started work last Thursday as a service writer at one of the local car dealerships. This is right up his alley--he's in the garage, working with cars, yet he doesn't have to get greasy and nasty turning wrenches. It's a win/win situation. If he's at work, I can't nag about the amount of time the TV was on. If he's at work, I can't nag about the way he folded my tee shirts. If he's at work, I can't nag that the vacuum cleaner didn't get ran. I'm starting to see a pattern here...

No comments:

Post a Comment