Saturday, August 21, 2010

Tim McGraw & A Deep-Fried Snickers

It's time for the Kentucky State Fair!! I love the state fair...the food, the music, and the best people watching event ever. Really, who doesn't like chowing down on a funnel cake, while listening to country music and spotting mullets? That's a good time!!

Joe, Ellen and I are going tonight, and I can't wait!! Thanks to a friend of Joe's, we have free tickets to the TIM MCGRAW concert! I love Tim McGraw. He's hands down, one of the sexiest men alive! Oh, and we share a birthday! But, for whatever reason, I've never seen him in concert. But, that will change tonight. Montgomery Gentry opens for him, and they rock! I've seen them several times, and they put on a great show. Those Kentucky boys know how to party!! We're going again next weekend to see Rascal Flatts. (Thanks again to Joe's friend for the tickets!)

Whoohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment