Monday, December 6, 2010

One boot, two boot, brown boot, gray boot..

I've been wanting new boots for a few weeks now. And, I decided to trade in the high-heeled, pointy-toe boots that I love for more practical, flat boots. Don't get me wrong, I still love the heeled boots and oooh and aaah over them every chance I get. But, they kill my back and my feet, and in icy wintery conditions, they aren't the smartest choice in footwear. I just couldn't decide what color, and style I wanted my new boots to be. Yesterday, after Joe got an early Christmas present while we were in TJ Maxx, I thought I'd walk down to Shoe Carnival and just look at their boots. I left with two pair. A gray leather pair that hits right at the knee, and laces up the back. And, a brown suede pair, w/gold tone buckles. Both are flat and kinda slouchy, and will look great with jeans! I'm actually wearing the brown pair today with brown pants.

Oh, how I love new shoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment