Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Location & Family Genes

Hankadoo has had a nagging, deep in the chest cough the past few days. And, I could tell that he's just been run down. He hasn't been sick, but I could tell the poor little guy just hasn't felt 100%. Yesterday he said his throat was sore, etc. This morning before school, we made a trip to the doctor. I wanted to make sure it wasn't settling into his lungs, and that he'd end up with pneumonia. I suspected it was just allergy and sinuses issues.

I was right. It's just allergies and sinuses. So, he is now on a daily dose of allergy medicine. Poor kiddo, he has his momma's allergies. It's just a family tradition. That, and we live in Ohio Valley. Everyone here has 'Ohio Valley Crud'...it's a medical condition, look it up! This crud is just that...crud.

I'm hoping his allergy medicine will help. I don't see us moving, and there's nothing I can do about those family genes. But, I wonder.... would we still have these allergies and sinus issues living on the beach??

No comments:

Post a Comment