Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today's Forecast....RAIN!

It's raining here this morning. Again! I'm so sick of rain. I have worn my rain boots more in the past month than ever before. At this rate, we are going to need an Ark. Schools are closed, roads are closed, creeks are over flowing. Hank didn't have soccer games or practices all last week. The game for last last night was cancelled, as well as practice today. I wouldn't be suprised if the games for this coming weekend are cancelled, too. The rain needs to stop. And, quickly!

Friday is The Oaks, and I don't want to be at the track all day in the rain, that's for sure. Churchill Downs doesn't allow umbrellas. I don't want to buy a cheap rain poncho and cover my hat in a clear bag. That's not a good look. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that the rain will stop, the sun will shine, and we will have a wonderful, amazing time on Oaks Day. To be safe, I'll cross my toes, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment