Sunday, January 2, 2011

Wouldn't it be nice if...

... the closets would clean and organize themselves? That would be heavenly, because I'm really not looking forward to it. I put it off yesterday by doing other tedious chores. Today, I'm going to have to go into the depths of hell called my closet. I plan on donating some my clothes that don't fit (that happens to be a lot!), or that I don't wear (I don't wear them because they don't fit!) to the battered women's shelter. I'm even going through my shoes. Gasp! But, I know that some of those women literally have the clothes on their back, and that's it. If giving up a few pair of shoes and some jeans will help someone in need, then that's the very least I can do. And, I shouldn't complain about it!
Joe's going to do his closet, too. His closet is worse than mine. If I don't see him after three hours, I'll send out a search party. For a man, he has a lot of clothes! I think we'll box his stuff up and donate it to Helping Hand or another charity.

I better get to the closets! I've procrastinated long enough. Wish me luck, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment