Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh, Diet Coke... how I love you so!

Although, I didn't make 'resolutions' for the new year.. I did say that there were things that I needed to do. One of those would be cutting back on my Diet Coke. I love, love, love my Diet Coke. And, while I'm not a complete junkie, I am addicted. I have one, maybe two a day. That's not a lot, actually. I've read where people will drink an entire 24 can case a day. So, in comparison, I don't feel bad about my two little cans. But, I feel like I have to have it. It helps me get through my day.
So, with my "I'm going to go the gym, and lose some weight" plan that I started this month, I decided that I should work on cutting back on my favorite carbonated, caffeine induced love.
And, how's it going? Well, I'm working on it. Just writing about it makes me want to go to the vending machine! But, I won't. Instead, I'll get my water bottle and add my packet of diet peach iced tea. It's really good. It's just not a Diet Coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment