Saturday, January 15, 2011

The joys of boys...

I've learned a lot about boys in the past seventeen years. Boys are rough, they can tear something up in 3.2 seconds. They are tough. Even the smallest of boys can get hurt and shake it off. There are certain things that will always be funny to boys, regardless of age... any type of fart joke, anyone getting farted on, farting on someone, shots to the privates, jokes about the privates, etc, etc. This humor isn't lost on even the youngest of males.

Last night, we were coming home from TJ Maxx, and Hank was talking PJ's ear off. Joe leaned over to me and whispered, "Chatterbox!".... Hank pipes in with, "I heard you!"... and when Joe asked, "Well, what did I say?"... Hank replied with "Chatterballs!"

CHATTERBALLS? Really?

Joe and PJ were weak. I admit--I laughed, too. It was funny.

Hank has mastered the fine art of making fart noises with his armpits! This is about the age that his brothers found their talented fart producing skills, also. But, Hank has added a twist...he has different ones that he has named. For example, he will cock his extended arm while making the cupped fart noise, and it's called 'the shotgun'. My personal favorite is where he bounces his arm up and down and calls that one 'the diving board'...oh, and he has figured out that he can also make these wonderful fart noises using the back of his knee.

I'm such a proud mother! :)

1 comment:

  1. You really need to come to the pink house & hang for a while.

    ReplyDelete