Friday, October 22, 2010

"You want to go to the gym at 4am? Are you nuts?"

Last night, Joe & I went and joined the gym. We've been talking about it for a few months, and really, I was putting it off because I wasn't sure how much it would be every month. But, I lucked out and was able to get a corporate discount for being a county employee. Sweet! I was able to get a family membership for a very reasonable price. So, now the whole crew can go and workout and swim. We're just trying to decide when we can go. The ideal time for me would be at 4am when it's not crowded, and before the day gets started. Our nights are so busy with trying to fix dinner, soccer practice, wrestling practice, get homework done, get housework done, get Hank in bed at a reasonable time--it's hectic! I just don't know if I can pry Joe's butt up that early to go to the gym! He's not quite the morning person that I am. So, we'll see how this works out next week.

1 comment: