Monday, October 25, 2010

Walter


How can this sweet face give me such attitude?

Hank has been channeling the Jeff Dunham character, Walter. My sweet, easy-going, freckleface, cuddlebug has turned into a grouchy, belligerent, old man with a bad attitude! It's driving me crazy! Our biggest, on-going battle has been over underwear! Hank, aka Walter, has given me nine kinds of grief about his underwear lately. They are too tight, they aren't comfortable, he doesn't like the color, they aren't soft enough.

I have bought this child at least ten new pair in three different styles of underwear the past few weeks. He has plenty to choose from, yet, every morning we fuss & argue over his drawers!

He will cross his arms, mumble something along the lines of, "Stupid underwear are too tight. Mom can't buy the right ones, (grumble grumble grumble).. I hate these underwear, Stupid underwear, (grumble grumble grumble).........."

I think he should be Walter for Halloween instead of Indiana Jones. I bet Indiana Jones wouldn't have attitude over his underwear!

1 comment:

  1. Just remember back to when he was a baby & looked like an old man.

    It's always something with men & their underwear, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete