Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Is my butt really that big??

It's time to go on a diet! I've known this for quite some time, yet, I still go to bed every night thinking I will wake up in the morning 25 pounds lighter. It hasn't happened. And, let's be real, it won't. I'd like to completely blame my thyroid for my weight gain, and even though that has something to do with it, it's not the only reason that my clothes don't fit, and that the scale oinks when I step on it!


Today, I happened to be in the bathroom and caught a side glimpse, and I thought, "Is my butt REALLY that big?"... at first I thought it may just be the dress I have on. But, it's not. I can show a movie on my ass! It's that big. And, just to be safe--I am never wearing this dress again. Oh, and I'm going to remind my best friend of her duties when we shop. She was with me when I bought it, she should have said, "Ummm, yes! Your butt looks huge. You look like Mrs. Potatohead--Go find something else!"


I guess I'll dig out my Jillian Michaels DVD and start putting myself through hell every day. For the record, Jillian Michaels is a mean, horrible woman who likes to torture poor fat girls like me. The last time I did her DVD for a few days, I could barely walk down the stairs. Every muscle in my legs felt as if they were on fire. It was awful. And, the damn DVD has been sitting on the bookcase ever since just collecting dust, and all the while, my butt just kept getting bigger and bigger. It's not just my butt that has gotten big, either. I swear, I think even my ankles are fat.


So, it's time to put my big girl panties on (literally!) and do something about my ever growing jean size!

No comments:

Post a Comment