Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday's Thoughts

1. My office is freezing! My hands feel like ice, and I think my toes are numb. I'd have the maintenance man turn the heat on, but it's supposed to be back up to 83 by the end of the week.

2. The problem with making hot chocolate at work is that I don't have marshmallows. Or whipcream. I do have, however, my coffee mug that my friend brought me from her trip to Hawaii. It's bright yellow and has flipflops all over it. I love that mug. But, I still wish I had marshmallows.

3. Taking the high-road and being the better person is not always easy, but it sure does feel good. And, I'm proud of myself for doing it!

4. I miss my sisters. They only live 45 minutes away, but I miss them terribly.

5. All the phones in my office should have Caller IQ... that way I'd know how stupid the person is before I answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment