Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pet Peeve of the Day

I have many, many pet peeves. I could have done a Pet Peeve Project 365 instead of a picture project and never have to think of something to list. But, I believe that would make me a very negative person, and I'd probably sound like a nutcase for some of the things that irritate me. So, I will refrain from that. I am, however, going to write about the biggest pet peeve I have at this very moment.

My co-worker! I could write an entire blog on her alone. She's a piece of work, that's for sure. She irritates me daily. Some days it's an all-day long thing. My biggest gripe lately is the fact that she can never make it to work on time. Never. I fully believe that she takes advantage of the fact that I'm always at work early. Our work hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm. I'm in the office around 7:30 every morning. She rolls in around 8:10/8:15! This is driving me crazy! She knows that I'm here, so she doesn't get in a hurry. She gets here when she gets here. She knows that I'm here to answer the phones, and that the coffee is made. I leave right at 4:30 every day, why should I stay late? But, I'm curious, on the days that she rolls in 15 minutes late, is she staying 15 late in the afternoons? Yesterday, we had an hour snow delay. It was only an hour, so I went ahead and came in at regular time. Even with the delay, she was ten minutes late. Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment