Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lord, I'm much too young to feel this damn old....

Sing it to me, Garth Brooks!

I am way to old to stay out so late and get up so early. Well, I didn't choose to get up early, let me rephrase. I'm to old to stay out late and Hank wake me up at ten after seven on a Saturday morning.

Oh well. I'm awake. The coffee has been brewed and I'm starting to function.

I have to say, we had a great time. Joe, Saundra and I went to a little bar to watch a friend of Saundra's play in her band. The beer was cold, the drinks were fruitty, and the music was rockin'

A good time was had by all!

And, tonight it's our monthly Girls' Night Out. I'm going to need a nap before then, that's for Oh, as a side note, I found a great dress for the Kentucky Oaks. Now, it's time to work on the hat.

I'm going to have another cup of coffee and start laundry. And, nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment