Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ma-Ma---Ma-Ma---Mamma Mia

Joe and I have been having the discussion, "So, what do you want to do for our anniversary?"
We haven't really decided on anything. Our anniversary is Friday.

This morning, while watching the news, there was a commercial for "Mamma Mia" ..... it's playing at the Kentucky Center in three weeks. The commercial prompted me to ask, "Hey, would you want go go see 'Mamma Mia' for our anniversary?"

The more I think about it, the more I want to go. I love the movie, and I know the stage show would be great. The tickets aren't overly expensive. It would be fun!

We could actually have a grown-up date night! That's been a foreign concept lately. Hank actually said, "So, where are we going to dinner for your anniversary?"

1 comment:

  1. I hope you go! Our anniversary weekend involved dinner w/ Sunshine on Friday night & then dinner/movie on Saturday when she spent the night at a friend's house. It's important to have your date night without the kids!

    ReplyDelete