Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Honey.


Yesterday was our anniversary. Joe sent me flowers at work. And, we lived up to 'in sickness and in health'.... we were both puny and feeling bad. He has a cold, and my sinuses hate me. We grabbed a sandwich at Penn Station, came home and were sound asleep by ten o'clock. I'm sure I was oozing sexiness with my Breathe-Right Strip across my nose, and the big cold sore on my lip.
Today, we felt somewhat better, so after I got my haircut, we went to Louisville and poked around. I tried on shoes at the Zappos outlet (I'm really thinking I should have bought those Clark boots!) and Joe did some comic book shopping (Yeah, he's a nerd like that!) and then had dinner at Buckhead Mountain Grill. We ended our afternoon with a stop at Krispy Kreme.
I bought our tickets for 'Mamma Mia' and I'm really looking forward to our date in two weeks. Maybe by then we will both feel 100% and can enjoy the night out.

No comments:

Post a Comment