Friday, March 23, 2012

My weekend...


 Tomorrow, my friend Saundra and I are going to see "The Hunger Games"....and I can't wait. I've been re-reading the book this week in anticipation. Yes, I'm a nerd. I admit it. I absolutely loved the book, and I've heard the movie is amazing. Plus, I have to support my peeps. Jennifer Lawrence (Katniss) and Josh Hutcherson (Peeta) are both fellow Kentuckians!


While I'm at the movies, Joe and Hankadoo will be off to a WWE event. We bought Hank tickests for his upcoming birthday. And, if that wasn't enough-- I scored a meet & greet before the show. He knows he's going, but he has no idea about the activities beforehand. He's going to be one stoked little boy, that's for sure! I almost wish I was going, too. Just to see his face and reaction. I'm hoping he gets some cool pictures and maybe a few autographs.


And, like every other weekend in the history of man, I will be doing laundry.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment: