Monday, March 12, 2012

Hello, My Name is Stupid...

We all do stupid things. It's part of life. But, to what degree we take our stupidity is another animal.

When I decided to cut my own bangs, that was mildly stupid. I knew better. Did it anyway. And, they looked awful.

When I smashed my hand with a piece of office equipment and had to have xrays to rule out a broken pinky finger--that was moderately stupid. Yes, it was an accident. But, I picked the binding machine up wrong. I'm the poster child for what not to do in our office.

My latest dose of stupid---not backing up the thousands of pictures on the computer. And, now our computer has crashed. My pictures may be gone forever. This is extremely stupid. Our computer guru isn't sure if he'll be able to save the pictures or not. It's not looking good. I've tried not to think about it, but I know I need to face reality and admit that my stupidity may have lost something very valuable.

1 comment: