Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Busy Calendar...

After having a few short weeks of nothing on the calendar, I now find myself writing this and that down every week. Soccer is in full swing for Hank. That means practice one night a week, games on Friday night and Saturday morning. He also has handbells and FROGS at church on Sunday nights. PJ starts wrestling conditioning today. That means three days a week after school for the first few weeks, then it's every day after school. Austin is still working a few nights a week. Take all those and add in our normal stuff, like going to the gym, going to the grocery, shuffling the boys to their other things such as football games, doctor's appointments, birthday parties, etc. It gets rather busy!

I am getting so excited about my niece's arrival! She's due right around Thanksgiving, and I can't wait to see the little turkey! I have been having such a good time buying pink clothes, cute hairbows, and other things girly. Between mom, Stevie and myself, she's going to have a closet full of clothes before she even gets here. It's been over seven years since we've had a new baby in the family, and we've never had a baby girl, so with little Miss D coming, we are all quite excited.  Hank is going to get her a special gift just from him, which I think is sweet. He said he's still going to call her Sassy. (I had a dream right after Kase & Mark found out they were having a girl--and in my dream they named her Sadie Amelia, so her initials were SAS, and we all called her Sassy! Hank was with me when I told Kasey about the dream, and he's pretty much called her Sassy since then, which I think is so cute.) I think all the 'men' in the family are getting her a gift just from them as well. Rough, gruff Uncle Joe is giving her the 'Pinkalicious' books. That.Is.Funny.
Sassy isn't the only new baby coming. We have two new babies coming on Joe's side of the family as well. One in December, the other in January. And, they are both girls! That means I get to buy even more pink!

The next few months are going to be busy and exciting!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're getting to indulge in some girly shopping!

    ReplyDelete