Friday, April 29, 2011

Royal Wedding


Yes, I was one of those crazy people that got up at 4:30 this morning to watch the Royal Wedding! I loved it. I loved seeing all the hats, and what people were wearing. I loved seeing Prince William and Prince Harry walk in together. Being the mom of boys, I love seeing a bond between brothers. I thougth Kate was absolutely beautiful!

Hankadoo was watching as he was getting ready for school, and he said, "Who cares about a princess, where's the KING?"

Oh, Hank!

2 comments:

  1. I see your crazy royal wedding viewing & raise you this: streaming video in the school library on one of the comps. while working the book fair AND watching in the librarian's office just to get a pic of "The Kiss"

    I also DVR'd the entire wedding on BBC America!

    ReplyDelete