Saturday, February 11, 2012

Baby, it's cold outside....

Kentucky weather is very unpredictable.  It can be 34 degrees and blowing snow one day and a sunny 67 degrees the next. This winter has been unusually mild, and we all became spoiled with the good temps, and lack of snow. So now that it's cold, we're all freezing and complaining. Myself included! I hate cold weather. I kinda liked wearing my flipflops in January!

I have a date later  with Hank, Austin and Joe. We're going to see "Journey 2 The Mysterious Island"....which stars The Rock, so I'm not complaining one bit about the movie choice. He has always been one of my most favoritest of eye candy. He has the great smile with the pearly white teeth, the big tattooed arms. Sigh.

Our movie date was supposed to be a family affair, but PJ is supporting the wrestling team at the regional tournament today (Go Bruins!!) and he and Austin both have to work tomorrow. Hank was a little upset that one of his brothers couldn't go with us, until I told him that the next movie he wanted to see PJ could take him, and they'd have a brother date. 

We have friends coming over for dinner, and I'm making a yummy calzone recipe that I found on pinterest (my newest internet addiction!!)

So overall, I think it will be a good Saturday. Despite the cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment