Thursday, August 11, 2011

Patrick Swayze will always be my Johnny Castle


I read that they are making a remake of  "Dirty Dancing".... and my question is, WHY?
There's nothing wrong with the original. It's a classic. It's one of the best movies of all-time.

It doesn't matter what young hottie they get to play Johnny, noone can ever replace Patrick Swayze! Ever.

I can't see anyone but Jennifer Grey saying, "I carried a watermelon??"

How can you improve on something that is perfect the way it is? I say, if it's not broke, then don't fix it.




1 comment:

  1. SO ridiculous! Are they really hurting for ideas in Hollywood that they have to remake everything? I agree---no one could say "I carried a watermelon!" as convincingly as Jennifer Grey.

    In this case, it might be a good idea to put Baby in a corner & leave her alone!

    ReplyDelete