Thursday, June 9, 2011

Today, I think....

--I think my head is literally going to explode from all the sinus pressure. I'm going to the doctor later. She'll agree that I have a sinus infection/ear infection, write me a prescription and send me on my merry way.
--I think I need to decide what to do with my hair. I've had way too many bad hair days lately. I said I was going to let it grow out some. But, that's easier said than done.
--I think I'd rather be at home, laying on the couch and watching 'Ally McBeal'. I could use a nap and some laziness.
--I think I may get to see my sisters this weekend! That makes me very happy.
--I think that McDonald's is the reason my pants are tight. Between the Rolo McFlurry and my beloved Caramel Frappe, I'm never going to fit into my jeans.
--I think this has been a long week!

No comments:

Post a Comment