Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's been an exciting week, and it's only Wednesday!

On Monday, my friends Chris & Mike welcomed their new baby boy into the world. I went by the hospital to check on Chris, and of course, to see the baby. What a sweetie! He has dark hair and little squishy face. Absolutely adorable!

Yesterday, My Georgia Girl, Trish and her hubby James welcomed baby Jordan. All day, I kept checking my phone and Facebook, waiting to hear the news. And, around 8:00 last night, the text came. After a very long day--Jordan made his grand debut. I can't wait to get my hands on the little chunky monkey in a few weeks when we go to visit.

The rest of the week should be pretty exciting, too. Joe's nephew, Jake, is getting married on Saturday. Hank is the ring bearer, so we have to go the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on Friday. Although, Hankadoo is not real happy that he has to miss the end-of-VBS-party! Last night at VBS, Hank and another kid had a head on collision. Literally. He's sporting a pretty good size knot on his head. I'm sure it will be purple and green by the time he puts his tux on for the wedding. I'm sure he'll have some big, elaborate story to tell everyone as to why his head is bruised.

We also have a birthday party Saturday night for a friend who is turning 40. There's something comical about leaving a wedding reception and going to a pig roast! But, a party is a party! I'll just have to remember to take clothes to change.

Babies, Birthdays, Weddings-- what a week of celebrations!

No comments:

Post a Comment