Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My vacation has started.....

I'm officially on vacation. So, why was I out of bed by 6:30 this morning, and doing laundry/cleaning the kitchen by 7:00??

Because I'm crazy. That's why.

Because we're leaving tonight for our trip and there's still stuff that needs to be done. And, I'm probably the only one who really cares that there's stuff to be done. I'm sure that my darlings who are sound asleep could care less that a load of wet clothes are in the washer, or that if we don't eat the bananas today we need to throw them out before we leave. I'm certain that two of my darlings haven't even packed yet. Meanwhile, I've been marking things off my "to pack" list. Just like Santa, I've been making a list and checking it twice. I'm sure I'll forget something. Isn't that how it works? I just hope it isn't one of the boys.

Aaah, vacation. Time to relax. Eventually. After the bags are packed, the laundry done, and the bananas thrown out.

No comments:

Post a Comment