Friday, July 16, 2010

Baby sister had some tricks up her sleeve...

Last night, Stevie called me from the airport, she was waiting for her return flight into Louisville. I wasn't suprised that she called me, she and Andrew had been in California for a few days, so I thought she was calling to tell me about their trip. Boy, was I suprised when she said, "So, I'm coming home a married woman!"...I thought she was joking. They had just gotten engaged in May. I didn't think they were in any hurry to get married, yadda yadda. I asked, "Are you serious?" to which she said, "Yes! Andrew and I got married last Friday on a sailboat in San Diego!"
So, I now have two new brother-in-laws! I knew Stevie and Andrew wouldn't have the big, over-the-top church wedding that Kasey and Mark had, that's just not them. And, I knew they wanted something small, I just didn't think they'd elope while on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment