Monday, June 7, 2010

Dad's Taxi

Today starts the first official week of summer vaction! They got out of school last Wednesday. There are times that I'd love to have the school calendar--home on snow days, Christmas break, summer vacation. But, then after spending a few days with my boys, I'm glad I have the job I do! Kidding. Well, slightly, kidding...
This should be an intersting summer! Joe is staying home with the kiddos, playing Mr. Mom. He's never had a whole summer home with the boys before. He's going to shuffle Hank to swim practice, the reading program at the library, and whatever else I can sign him up for. I know Hank will want to go fishing and hit the pool every chance he gets. PJ will spend the summer going to his girlfriend's house, or having Joe go pick up his friends and bring them to our house. Austin will hopefully start his first job soon. I need to get a sticker for the van that says "Dad's Taxi"
I'm hoping for Joe's sake, that the "I'm bored, I have nothing to do" will hold off for at least a few more weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment