Monday, April 12, 2010

Kentucky Girls Rocked Nashville


So, this weekend was my sister's big bachelorette party. We spent Friday night at her house, just hanging out and doing girl stuff. The plan was to play games, and watch movies, but we never quit gabbing enough to do either of those. Typical chatty women. We had a great time, and I think it was a much needed night for all of us. Saturday we loaded up the cars and headed South to Nashville. Nashville is one of my favorite places, and I just love going. We had lunch, checkeed into the hotel, took cat naps, and then got ready for dinner. The wait at Big River was pretty long, so we walked around downtown. After a great dinner, we went to a few of the clubs. I'm sure six women in black tee shirts and bright feather boas didn't grab any attention at all. My bride-to be-sister looked goregous, as always, and a few young men were quick to buy her a drink. We danced, laughed, and had a great night. I hope my sister enjoyed her weekend as much as the rest of us did.

No comments:

Post a Comment