Sunday, April 22, 2012

Slowing down the clock

I'm channeling my inner Cher this morning. No, I'm not going to sing in a barely there outift on top of a Navy battleship. Yes, you can say, "Oh, Thank God!"

But, the Cher classic, "If I Could Turn Back Time" keeps running through my head. I know it's impossible to go back in time, however, is there a way that we can at least slow it down? Because it's going waaaay to fast!

Last night, I put together and addressed Austin's graduation announcements. And, I admit--I became a little teary-eyed. It doesn't seem possible that my little dark-haired, chunk-a-munk of a toddler is now about to walk the graduation stage. Sigh.

Today is PJ's birthday, it doesn't seem possible that my teeny-tiny premature baby boy is now seventeen. This time next year, I'll be addressing his graduation announcements. Sigh.

Earlier this month, my freckle-face Hankadoo turned eight. How is that even possible? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment